Positivity !



Reading through my module 1 handbook AGAIN!

Making sense of all this new information. Further reading, reading blogs and exploring other people’s ideas to encourage mine. I have been out of studying for 6 years, I am getting back into organising my time appropriately. Mastering finding information from researching and looking for my own answers rather than taking things in to remember for an exam. As humans we always want to be right but during our 'Getting started' group Skype call a week ago Adesola reminded us that there isn't a right or wrong answer, as long as you provide evidence to back it up and show how it is related to your profession and how you can apply your way of thinking then your never going to be wrong.

With this is mind I am taking time in a coffee shop (no distractions) to read through and note the module 1 handbook to help stimulate ideas I can use.

Positive quote and coffee needed !




Comments