Questions ??

I have so many questions for my 1 to 1 with Helen this afternoon. My mind feels a little grey and unclear at the minute as by reading other students blog posts some of you are feeling similar to myself.

Second guessing myself is proving to be my enemy and the big boulder thats stopping me proceed with my inquiry.

Areas in which I want to make clear in my inquiry this week:

Method: Which is going to best suit my practise, to allow me to get the best data to use for development.

Ethical considerations: I want to be clear on who I will have to consider in my inquiry, as my topic is Can dance help develop social, physical and mental well-being in primary school children.  Interviewing children will not be allowed as they will be under 18, so which sources could I use to help find out valid information.

Data Tools: Which data tools will provide me with useful data to then proceed to analyse. Think about time frame what is going to work and what isn't. As my ideas currently may not work or be practical.

If anyone has already had a 1 to 1 to help clear these topics then I would love to hear from you.

Amber x

Comments