Module 3: Literature review realisation

I have been buried in literature and becoming a little overwhelmed with how much I have read and a wave of panic in thinking I have nothing to write about which related to my professional practise. I decided I needed to mull this over with Helen, as I find it clears my path of thought once having a conversation.

Some of my main feedback form module 2 was around my literature review and to not focus too much on what I want to know. I thought I had done this so it was clear I didn't throughly understand what was been asked. Helen explained it in a really good way in which to think of it as a Library, if I was to go to a library and said have you got any books on How can dance help the social, physical and mental well-being of children in primary schools there wouldn't be a specific section. How ever they might direct me to a section about children in education or primary schools in general or social well-being, mental well-being etc. This is how I am going to take on researching my literature by dividing my question into sections and search those areas to see what discourses are happening around these topics.

Hopefully by doing this I can work on my feedback and better my review.

Comments