Module 3 - Professional Artefact

I have been absent for a while as I have been trying to search a way in which I can portray the process of my inquiry.

What do I want to show ?
How can I show the feelings I have felt ?
What is the best way to execute my process ?

All these questions have been ones I have wanted to find answers to before I can create my artefact. As a former dancer before becoming a dance teacher the best way to express myself is through dance and when I have reflected on my process pieces of choreography were appearing and I would find myself constantly choreographing in my head. I believe this to be the perfect way for me to execute my professional artefact.

Showing the different stages on my inquiry and showing how I have felt throughout them is the plan I will take to create my piece.
 1. How I felt before the inquiry took place.
2. How I felt when I was buried in literature and the relationships I gained with them.
3. The difficulties I came across when my initial plan of collecting data took a different path.
4. How I felt when things came together and how they all helped inform one another.
5. The pauses within my inquiry. Waiting for the data to return to myself.
6. The mad rush of data once collected and the analysis process. Finding themes and making sense of the meaning through triangulating.
7. The way I felt at the end of the process, the way in which it has taught me to be more open of others ideas and how that can make me a better teacher.

I hope I can portray this successfully.


Comments

  1. I'd love to see your finished artifact if you share it. I am currently in module 2 and a dance teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sound so exciting to me . I am not a dancer and always say if I had another life I would be. As a performer dance inspires me to write.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment