Starting Back

Its been a few days after having my first Skype call of the course with Adesola & Helen. I was also joined by Arghierenia, Matt, Michael, Natalie, Nicole, Rachel and Syanne. I wasn't expecting there to be a mixture of people STARTING BACK on different modules I assumed it would all be students starting with module one, it was reassuring that even when you have completed module one and move onto module two you still need to touch base with your course leaders to possibly remind yourself of the key tips to help you through your studies. Natalie had reflected on this and mentioned in her latest blog that she will recap what she learnt in module one and the tips she picked up along the way to help her through module two.

Adesola & Helen have advised us to read through the module hand books more than once, so after this blog post I will be re reading the module one handbook making notes that I will hopefully be able to use to stimulate ideas.

It has taken me a few days to write this post as time and life has got a hold of me, today I stopped and thought that this can't keep happening life can't just keep blinding over all the work I have to keep on top of. So I have taken advise from Arghierenia and made reminders in my phone to alarm me of the needs of pushing on with module one.

Organisation at its best right now don't want to fall behind with my deadlines that I have personally set this way it won't lead to disappointment. Plans are in place!

Comments

  1. I also liked how Module two students still touch base with the course leaders. I hope I can also stay organised and keep on top of the work as I'm a bit out of practice with studying!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment