THE START!

Today I received the email containing the handbook for module 1, this is when it started to feel real. For a few years I have wanted to study the BAPP professional practise (in arts) course but never had the confidence to hand over that application, but here I am a student of Middlesex University studying my degree. ITS REAL!

I have a habit of reading through things too fast and not fully concentrating on what the text is meaning, so today I am reading through that handbook and making notes as I find this the best way for me to learn. Writing down the key parts I need to follow that will help me proceed with module 1.

I hope I will feel less nervous after the 1st Skype call that we have arranged on the 10th Feb.

Want to wish everyone starting this February a HUGE good luck.

Comments

Post a Comment