STARTING BACK !

September has approached SUPER fast!

Module Two begins soon and I am wanting to get back into blogging, researching through other students blogs to see how they are feeling about starting back after the summer. Unfortunately I am unable to make the start back Skype sessions due to work so if any other students that are attending any of these sessions can you please blog about them I will be sure to check them out.

Getting back into the swing of how to organise my schedule to fit in time to study, looking back on previous posts to see what helped me with module one and using those helpful steps.

I am entering Module two with a lot more confidence as I am familiar with how the uni hub page works, how blogging can help you by reading ex students blogs they can really support you through your practise based learning and develop my own skills.

Look forward to hopefully skyping with some fellow module two students soon.



Comments