Thinking about my Wonders

I knew an area I wanted to look into more as I touched very lightly on this in module 1 but wasn't sure on a specific question I wanted to ask myself to plan a enquiry around.

I didn't want to make a decision straight away on what I would like to know more about in my practise, so my plan is to start looking at students blog posts with a similar tag subject and see the questions that they have asked them selves and hoping this will give me food for thought.

As I am a dance teacher I am wanting to look into the wellbeing of children and how dance can have a positive effect on them. I feel like I need to speak to other groups of people to see what there opinion is on this, if there is any students thinking in a similar area it would be great to get together OR like wise any other students that are wanting to contribute more than welcome.

looking forward to reading other peoples posts about there wonders.





Comments